How can difficulty in walking due to a knee injury be treated?

Feb/2018 I fell and hurt my knee x-ray and Doctor told me I dislocated my knee cap. For 2 months my physiotherapist has been working and we have been doing exercises. At about 2 1/2 months my doctor says I should be better than I am and sends me for MRI and that came back as nothing wrong with my knee cap that it is fine and that I have a incomplete non-displaced fracture of the lateral tibial plateau posteriorly. Been in a brace since 1 week after accident. Can t walk without the brace and my whole knee area feels very foggy
Wed, 22 Aug 2018

It will take sometimes for complete recovery. As the fracture is undisplaced surgical correction may not be required.
You can continue physiotherapy and gradually you will be able to walk with out support.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.