How can diarrhea and nausea along with fever be treated?

Female, 32 years old Sick for 2 days
Started with stomach cramps and diarrhea, took Imodium A/D. Very nauseous, no appetite, very lethargic, muscles hurt, fever since yesterday am(highest was 102, lowest was today 99.9)
Have not eaten since Tuesday, trying to stay hydrated, have only gone pee twice today and it was only a small amount
Wed, 29 Aug 2018

Tablet Paracetamol thrice a day with tablet Lomotil twice a day, with tablet Pantaprazole twice a day, and with syrup Gelusil twice a day.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Minakshi Biradar