How can diarrhea and abdominal spasms be treated?

My son is having a viral diarrhea and he is on medicine. In middle of night he woke up and cried a lot as if he is having spasm. So i gave him 3 ml cyclopam. Baby is 1 year old. But doctor didnot prescribe cyclopam. After medicine he slept fine. I hope i havent given an overdose. Please help me know.
Fri, 30 Mar 2018
Anesthesiologist 's  Response

If you have given a single dose of Cyclopam medicine, it is okay but it shouldn't be used for next time at all because viral infection with abdominal cramps decreases if you treat it with antiviral medications and not with others.

Go to a doctor and get prescription for the medication and get it cured. Don't use unnecessary medications and land up in problems.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Archana