Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

How can diabetes be treated ?

Hello Doctor, My father is a known diabetic from past 10years,he is taking his medicines regularly,recently from couple of months his diabetes has increased, and is in the range of 280-390,he is on insulin also,and his diet is the usual diet he takes,he is little apprehensive now,so can you please suggest some remedy,or refer us to some good specialist diabetologist
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  77
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to H.C.M.F. Dr.Sameer. do you mean that diabetis is out of controle. if it is the case general physician wil look after both apperehension
Answered: Sat, 31 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Dentist, Periodontics Dr. Arati C Koregol's  Response
the blood sugar level seems to be higher side. Stress is one of the cause for increased levels, so make him stay cool. He needs to follow a strict diabetic pt diet regime.need to have regular walk and exercise along with. consult the diabetologist for the treatment modalities.
Take care.
Answered: Sat, 31 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor