How can date of conception be calculated during pregnancy?

A very good afternoon sir my question to you that last Monday only i tested my pregrency test & the result is positive now I want to know that how many days I am pregnant ? & my last mensuration is on March 4 and on 25 April i saw a little bit brownish discharge and that day only i tested that time I got negative result so from where I ll count my pregrency
Tue, 5 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
You didn't mention the date when you got positive urine pregnancy test.
In case of regular 28 to 30 days menstrual cycles, urine pregnancy test can give positive result in around one week after missed period.
But as your test gave negative result even after one month 21 days, the possibility of last menstrual date being March 4th is somewhat less. But sometimes urine pregnancy test kits can give false negative results.
So, now the better option is going for ultrasound. First trimester ultrasound can help not only in confirmation of pregnancy and also in estimation of gestational age accurately.
Hope I have answered your query, and I will be happy to answer any further follow ups.