How can cold and cough in an infant be treated?

Hi my lil girl is 96 days old... She has runny nose and cough... some times able to recognise blocked nose like snoring... can I give coeiminic drops thrice a day... what will be the dosage...and can I apply Vicks baby rub on her chest... any other tips to cure my lil Angel cold and cough.. pls help
Wed, 27 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

You can give her an antihistaminic as Zyrtec drops once before going to bed to relive the runny dose and cough.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.