How can chronic tinnitus and hearing loss in one ear after being slapped be treated?

I got slapped on my left cheek neary 2 years back but still i have Ringing in my left ear and hearing loss in one ear, i followed some medications initially because of some issues i couldn t follow the treatment so kindly let me know if i take treatment will ringing in ear stop and hearing in left ear will become normal?
Tue, 8 Jan 2019
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor Service. I reviewed your query and here is my answer.
As you said you have hearing loss and tinnitus then its cause should be ruled out, like wax in the ear the most common cause which can be treated easily, or it coulb be due to ear drum or nerves or other cause which will required proper ear examination and may be some tests. But as for as tinnitus is concerned, it can be cured if underlying cause is found and treated. But there is no proper medication for tinnitus, you need to get adopted to it, or use earphones or keep urself busy in other things like divert your mind.
Hope i answered your query, feel free to ask for more. Thanks