How can chronic constipation be treated?

It s amazing. No one I had spoken to ever heard of it.. I have not had a bowel movement for more than 2 weeks. I think I will but nothing happens. Some minor discomfort but no pain. I am 94 years old. My weight is 152 lbs. (much lower than it used to be10 yrs. ago). YYYY@YYYY I hope you can first give me the charge. Never did this before.
Wed, 16 May 2018
Hello and Welcome to 'Ask A Doctor' service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

It is possible to go this long without a bowel movement but it can cause you serious problems. You need to see a doctor immediately and get the procedure called disimpaction done immediately. Do not delay. Any delay could result in serious consequences including surgery.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.