Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

How can chronic acne be treated ? What diet or cream will reduce adult acne ?

Hi Doctors online. I am 42 yrs Male (height-171 cms, weight-71 Kgs) suffering from Acne from my college days; ie, for almost 25 years. Earlier I was taking some treatment on & off. Most of the Doctors told me it will vanish at the age of 35. But still it is recurring. Please advise the best way to get rid of it completely.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  177
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query
It is not very uncommon to have acne beyond adolescents. Try retinoin treatment for good results but i should mention that it has a lot of side effects and it cannot be started without medical supervision. Meet a cosmetologist for glyco peel and MDA to get rid of acne scars.
Have a healthy living
Answered: Mon, 18 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor