How can cardiac calcification be treated?

My Dad had a heart failure two weeks ago and his weight is 45kg On angiography right side heart shows 100% blockage with calcification And left side heart shows 50, 60, 70, 80 percent blockage Doctors are suggesting bypass for right side only and left can be resolved by stent On PET Scan nuclear scan heart still shows viability Can you please help us what procedure should we do as we do not want to go bypass and is there any other way to resolve like rotablation, atherectomy or naturopathy
Mon, 2 Jul 2018
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

In this scenario, bypass is best option as he is having 100 percent blockage and also multiple blockages on other side which can be dealt simultaneously.

However, if not at all willing for it then rota ablation may be tried. But, chance of failure are more in this situation. Other option is to get vessels on left sided vessel stented and right side on medicines, if not willing for bypass and stenting is no possible.

Hope this helps you and get back if you have any doubts.