Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
153 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

How can burn marks on the cheeks be treated?

I have tis wierd burn like mark on my skin ever since i was 3 and a half yrs. It is present in both my cheeks. Recently i tried to tear my skin of my other cheek tinking tat it would heal and te mark would go. It worked on one cheek but on te other one it spread. I dont have an itchy sensation,
Thu, 30 Mar 2017
Report Abuse
Dermatologist 's  Response
According to your complaints it seems to be some birth mark.
You need to consult a dermatologist and get it removed by laser treatment.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I had a very small cut on my cheek and I applied undiluted dettol this morning. I didn t wash the skin though. Now after 2 hrs or so I noticed it s...