How can burn blisters on the finger tips be treated?

...I burned my fingertips on a 600+ degree sheet pan. They are now blistered and ashy. The pail is severe. I cannot take them out of cold water without extreme pain. Is there anything else I can/should do? I have 2% lidocaine gel. Should I use it?
Wed, 13 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

You should apply Cortisone cream on the blisters. Also, consult a doctor and get them drained.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.