Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
180 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

How can bumps on the penis be treated?

I put a hundred percent oil because i heard it help with the little bumps around the head of the penis but when i put the oil on there it was bruning i thought that means it working so the next day i looked at my penis and it looks all wrinkly or burn i dont know what to do to make it go away ... help me plz
Sat, 31 Mar 2018
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Consult a dermatologist and get evaluated.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi I m 20 yrs old and I jus recently had sex (protected) 2 days ago. The next day I was sore because of the condom makes me dry and now I have a...