How can bumps around the groin area be treated?

Hi my son has developed bumps on his right leg near his groin area they look like warts in a way but some,that popped had puss in them he wears boxer briefs sometimes and regular underwear and uses a 3 in 1 shampoo conditioner and body wash when he showers. What could i do to make these go away?
Fri, 22 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

I have gone through your complaints and it could be folliculitis which is inflammation of the hair follicles. I would recommend you to apply topical antibiotic like Neosporin ointment on the affected areas twice daily and take tablet Cephalexin twice daily for 5-7 days.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.