How can bronchitis along with shortness of breath and cough be treated?

Hi. I have bronchitis which has exacerbated my asthma. Short of breath, cough. Had Iv dose of solumedrol and albuterol neb tx in the ER yesterday. I am slightly better today but not much. I heard oral estrogen and progesterone can decrease the effectiveness of steroids. Forgot about this when was seeing the MD. Should I stop the oral hormones? Still feel SOB. My CXR was neg. Thank you!
Sat, 28 Apr 2018

When these two medicines are taken together, your body may not process your Corticosteroid properly which may lead the blood level to increased resulting in an increased chance for infection, increased stomach irritation, problems with sleeping, increased appetite, or increased nervousness.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Penchila Prasad Kandikattu