How can body tremors be treated?

Hi Dr. My husband has tried a lot of medication for his severe tremors. Sometimes he can not hold food on a fork. He takes gabapentin. He tried propopnol but it lowered his BP so that he had to go to the ER. He takes Levetracitim 220 mgs but that is not working. Any suggestions?
Thu, 28 Jun 2018
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

In my opinion it is not correct for us to recommended another treatment because his treating doctor knows better his actual conditions and will decide if other treatment is needed.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.