Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
139 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

How can blurred vision be treated?

I am experiencing decreased vision in my right eye. When looking at something, the very center of the object is blurred. It s been going on for about 4 days. Also today, I m experiencing some shakiness. My blood pressure yesterday was 145/82. I m almost 69 years old. Can you make any suggestions?
Wed, 21 Feb 2018
Report Abuse
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
first refraction is to be done and if error is detected then it should be corected. it can be postural hypotention can be tested by family physician. can exclude diabetes and hypertention.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hello Doctor, I am having blurred vision and eyes discomfort. I have checked with an eye specialist. Doesnt seem to be having any eye problem. In...