How can blurred and double vision be treated?

Hello I was in Bimc hospital yesterday as the night before I started having blurred vision approximately 20hours after a night of drinking mostly bintangs but I did have 2 cocktails. I haven t had any head aches or other symptoms but I do still have double vision if I close either Eye I can see fine. I have neurobion b vitamin to take once per day. Do you recommend anything else that will help my eyesight
Fri, 27 Jul 2018
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

I recommend you to get a retinal examination done first and rule out the damage to optic nerve and depending on that we can start the course of action. I would advise you to stay away from alcohol because damage can at times be permanent. Continue Neurobion Forte.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.