How can blood test results of a rheumatism patient be interpreted and treated?

My father 75 yrs old under treatment for rheumatism. he has gone double knee replacement surgery 6 yrs back and is fine now. The latest blood report shows WBC -10.66, NEU % - 81.0, LYM% - 12, ESR 1 hour - 60. these above date are marked bold in the report. I did not go with my father for the last consultation 10 days back so I don t have idea.. So I m worried what does these report indicate.. Also he is under treatment for Parkinson..
Tue, 12 Feb 2019
wbc and neutrophils are raised and also esr is raised ...these simple meams that your father has ongoing inflammation ..as your father has knee replacement he may be having osteoarthritis ...it may be affecting other joints dats why the raised tests ..usually the condition or disease of patient is treated and these tests come down ..