Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

How can black spots due to hematoma under the eye be treated ?

before three i met an accident and was havng maxilla frature , and hemotoma under my eye, it was quite large i used ice sponges for it. Still after three months there is balck dark spot under my eye.. kindly sujjest medice or treatment for the same.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  148
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
hi welcome to HCM,
As you told there was a haematoma after accident which takes a time to get absorbed, if you dont have any symptoms like pain no need to worry just give some time to get absorbed.
take care
Answered: Fri, 26 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Thanks for nice query
Post traumatic black spots under the eye generaly disappear with in 6-8 weeks time. As in your case you still facing the problem ,so consult some good eye surgeon for early relief.
Hope I have answered your question well to your satisfaction. Wish you speedy complete recovery at the earliest.

Answered: Fri, 26 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor