How can beard growth be improved?

Hello sir. I want to know that how can i grow my beard faster. I have patchy beard. I shaved my beard and moustche 2 days ago and now my face is looking bad. Eid is near and i want to grow my beard and moustache within 20 days what should i do to grow it in 20 days?
Tue, 19 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

It is not possible to grow beard in 20 days. Still you can start with Minoxidil 5 percent lotion on the affected areas twice daily.
This has to be used for 3-4 months to see significant results.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.