Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

How can be reduced of male nipples

Hi doctor this is praveen from chennai ,,, my probl is that i have enlarged nipples im aged 23+ kindly say me suggestions.... i dont know where to consult regarding can it be reduced and cured......pleas say suggestions my mail id is
Asked On : Wed, 17 Mar 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  619
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

okie in addition to d enlarged nipples do u hav enlargement of areolae and breasts as well.

if der is growth of breasts as well , u need to see a surgeon in dis regard

d condition is called as gynaecomastia






Answered: Sun, 4 Apr 2010
Sports Medicine Specialist Dr. Abhay Dikshit's  Response
Dont be panic. The suevey says that 5-7% of males are having mild or moderate gynecomastia.
If you feel shy surgery is the only answer and then some cosmetic workup.
By the way, this is probly due to hormonal imbalance and /or overweight/obesity.
Answered: Fri, 2 Dec 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor