How can backache be treated?

I pulled my back out this morning. I made it home barely and now in bed I can’t move without agony. I also have a cough from being sick last week and it’s making my back pain horrendous. I don’t have anyone at home until 5pm. Struggling to get out of bed to use the bathroom.
I have had 2 nurofen plus but not helping at all.
Thu, 28 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

In my opinion your pain in the back is due to a condition called lumbo sacral strain or grade 1 slipped disc. You should take pain killers and muscle relaxants . Local heat application would also be helpful. If you do not feel better in few days then I wold recommend MRI examination of lower back.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.