How can backache be treated?

Hi, i was lifting stuff yesterday... and when i went to bed last night my back was hurting, when i woke up this morning it was worse i was all most crying in pain, i have tired pain relief, rest and hot packs but nothing seems to make it better or worse what can i do ?
Asked On : Tue, 6 Mar 2018
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Hello! Welcome to HealthcareMagic!

Take tab Simhanada gugglu 2 tablets, 3 times day along with Mahanaryana taila or oil apply. It will cure your problem.

Thank you for contacting us. Hope this clarifies your concerns.

Dr. Naser Jani, Ayurveda Specialist
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Naser Jani's  Response

Greetings from HealthcareMagic!

I will advise you some Ayurvedic medicine which are safe
Take tab simhanada gugglu 2 tablets 3 times a day and apply mahanaryana taila twice a day.And do full rest definitely you will get the result.

Thank You!

Dr. Naser Jani,
Ayurveda Specialist