How can azospermi be treated ?

my name is baseer and belong to afghanistan and i have sek of azospermi since 5 year so ples tell the anwer and treat ment age 36
Wed, 4 Jan 2012
i am baseer and i have sek of azospermi age 36
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
hi
u need to find out what is cause of it
after then we can go for treatment
if any surgical cause is ther then u may need a surgery
better to consult doctor.
dont trap in fake ad.

How to treat Staphylococus?

Hello, this is roman from Dhaka, Bangladesh. My father Md. Alauddin Miah, Age 76 is a adenocarcinoma patient. His physical condition is decreasing day by day. His Urine flow speed is decreasing and some it stops. Here the doctors Ask for an operation to clean the line. By they said this can situation can comeback any moment. So what can I do in this condition?

respected doctors i m 30 years female pl advice me any cure for vitiligo . I have vitiligo problem/white patches since i was 3 years old and is not cured since now. i really want cure for this pl thanks kav