How can azospermi be treated ?

my name is baseer and belong to afghanistan and i have sek of azospermi since 5 year so ples tell the anwer and treat ment age 36
Wed, 4 Jan 2012
's  Response
i am baseer and i have sek of azospermi age 36
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
hi
u need to find out what is cause of it
after then we can go for treatment
if any surgical cause is ther then u may need a surgery
better to consult doctor.
dont trap in fake ad.

How to treat Staphylococus?

what is the latest drug approved to treat asthenospermia

I slammed my knee into the corner of the dishwasher extremely hard a couple of weeks ago. I developed a horrible bruise but could walk on it fine for the next couple days. Then I started noticing it bothering me a little, so Ive been trying to take it easy with my usual walking. Now for the past 5 days i can hardly walk, putting any weight on that leg hurts like crazy, like my knee wants to give out on me.. it s excruciating. My knee cant seem to support any weight at all... especially when my leg is completely straight. What is wrong?