Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

170 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

How can azospermi be treated ?

my name is baseer and belong to afghanistan and i have sek of azospermi since 5 year so ples tell the anwer and treat ment age 36
Wed, 4 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
  User's Response
i am baseer and i have sek of azospermi age 36
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
u need to find out what is cause of it
after then we can go for treatment
if any surgical cause is ther then u may need a surgery
better to consult doctor.
dont trap in fake ad.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

How to treat Staphylococus?

doctor1 MD

Hello, this is roman from Dhaka, Bangladesh. My father Md. Alauddin Miah, Age 76 is a adenocarcinoma patient. His physical condition is decreasing day by day. His Urine flow speed is decreasing and some it stops. Here the doctors Ask for an operation to clean the line. By they said this can situation can comeback any moment. So what can I do in this condition?

doctor1 MD

respected doctors i m 30 years female pl advice me any cure for vitiligo . I have vitiligo problem/white patches since i was 3 years old and is not cured since now. i really want cure for this pl thanks kav