How can atrial fibrillation be treated?

I am taking Tikosyn (250 mcg) at present.I have been taking this med since 12/14. Lately I have had occasional small bouts of afib and am wondering if an increase in dosage is indicted. Naturally, if this continues, I will make an appt. with my cardiologist...just curious about the possibility of a change in dosage.
Fri, 3 Aug 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

You have to take a serial ECG and if the fibrillations are persisting, dose may be increased. In case of worsening or non-responding to the current drug you may require additional drug.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Shinas Hussain