How can anxiety along with panic attacks and GERD be treated?

I suffer from generalized anxiety disorder,panic attacks,GERD,as well as a choking phobia when eating. Lately I have had a feeling as though something is in my throat, I am not sure if it is the anxiety or what but I looked and notice one of my tonsils is a little larger than the other but I do not know if it has always been that way due to I never had a reason to look before to know. I have no pain or anything else,could you tell me if this is fine or if it could be normal to have one tonsil larger
Fri, 30 Mar 2018

The panic attacks can lead difficult swallowing as well. Your anxiety and GERD (Gastroesophageal reflux) should be treated.

For anxiety, Fluoxetine drug and short-term Benzodiazepine drug course prescribed. For acid reflux, Rabeprazole drug, once a day can be prescribed.

If tonsillar enlargement is very much there, then needs to be treated with antibiotic. Consult an otorhinolaryngologist for examination and get prescription.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Parth Goswami