How can an insect bite be treated?

Hello. A few months ago I was bitten by a flea. That exact spot then potentially turned into something worse. I have been treating it with ketaconozole and steroid cream per my doctors orders, but the red welts are now spreading to my entire body. What could this be?
Thu, 1 Feb 2018
welcome to hcm ...
please stop ketoconazole as flea does not transmits any fungal
and as the lesions are spreading to body please see a skin specialist as soon as possible as the exact nature of lesions can be determined by the doctor and what else symptoms you are having
till time you see doctor you can take tab levocetrizine for itching etc
with regards dr varinder joshi