Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
195 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

How can an enlarged prostate be treated?

hello, I have an enlarged prostate. I have this medication terozosin CAP 5MG. I read the side effects and it said. If an erection hurts or lasts longer than 4 hours. Consult your phisician. I am curious, this in no way would be a relative to a male enhancement drug, would it?
Tue, 27 Mar 2018
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response

For enlarged prostate, you are taking terozocin drug; alternatively you can take tablet Urimax after consultation with lesser side effects.

If symptoms still not reduced, then you can go for laparoscopic surgery having good results. I will suggest you review here with detailed history or consult with surgeon with reports.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shyam B. Kale
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I have recently experienced very weak flow and meagre volume of urine. I take atenolol 50 mg once a day and hctz12.5mg once a day.I understand that...