How can an allergic skin reaction on the scalp be treated?

I have had a bad reaction to a solution of mouthwash and shampoo that I mixed to clean my hair of hair spray and other hair products. It burned my scalp. I had scabs, itchy breakouts, sore spots, increased production of dandruff (which I never had before). I have gotten fluoconazole (sp.) solution from my family doctor.He also gave me Bactrim. I took that for a week. Nothing is helping.I have tried Head & Shoulders, TGel.Nothing is helping and it itches so bad. What can I try?
Tue, 19 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

I have gone through your complaints and would recommend you to apply a steroid lotion like cortisone lotion on the affected areas twice daily. And take anti-histaminic like tablet Cetrizine once or twice daily depending on the intensity of itching.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.