How can amenorrhea be treated?

sir I was used tab krimson 35 tablets for 10 months.. After stopping the pills the next month I got period correctly but in the second month I m late for 50 days what I have to do now
Wed, 26 Sep 2018

First of all there is a great probability of being pregnant so you can do a pregnancy test. Of not it may be a hormone disbalance and you should take progesterone like hormones for 10 days and then wait for 7 days after stopping it for your period to come.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Olgeta Xhufka,