How can addiction to pornography be treated?

I m suffering this porn addiction for years ,I literally cant get out of it,I started with straight porn videos then I got so much into this I searched for rather weird categories ,have you docs any suggestion for me ,I m literally in a great problenlm right now
Wed, 25 Jul 2018
Hello and welcome to ask a doctor service. I reviewed your question and here is my answer.
It is not a good habit. To get out of it, you will need to make some efforts, like going out, meeting with friends, playing games and don't get yourself alone in room or any place where you can have access to this. Involve yourself in extra or social activities. First few days will be tough for you, but later on you will feel better.
Also if you find it hard for yourself, then you can consult a psychologist for this or get married.
Hope i answered your question. Feel free to ask if you need further assistance. Thanks.