Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

How can abscess be cured ?

Hello dear, could u please help me in something. quite long time ago Ive got abcess on my penis, that means, that I was virgin and I could not have it from sexual contact , and I did not pay attention to that, coz I was thinking it was part of this region where it appeared. But with time its became to treat me, and it harts a bit, but from inside, down to stomach, where from Sperm appears. and also I ve mentioned some changes with my sperm. Could you please help me and answer what happens and what to do in this case? Thanks in advance for your assistance...
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  160
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response
and forgot to mention that in the morning, when I wake up some substance appears like sperm, but more like water...
Answered: Fri, 18 Feb 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor