How can abdominal pain and acid reflux be treated?

I am in Pain. My doctors say I have acid reflux and I have been on Protronix for 23 yrs. At first my new doctoe said it could be an Ulser. I am in pain and I think it is a hiantal Hernia. I can t get in to see my doctor again until Feb. 8th. Is there anything I can take to stop the pain? Can I take Mylanta?
Thu, 22 Feb 2018
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
acid re flux is to be treated with consultation of bland dieat consultation with gas troenterologist. if recomanded endoscopy can be done refrain from taking alcohol tobacco and stop taking chew able toba cco