Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
163 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

How can a wrist injury be treated?

My daughter has fallen many of times, dislocated her wrist, her ankle, and an injury to her knee.....she deals with pain constantly and is in a Cyber charter school (with a 4.0 GPA and loves biology)so she s been searching .....she has found EDS.....and by the beighton score she has eight of the nine triggers, (as she puts that explains why she can do such party primary care physician didn t see it, she s had physical therapy for her injuries but the released after three to six the question is who do I go to? How do I help her?
Fri, 9 Jun 2017
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Actually your family physician may not know too much about bones and related things. Ideally, you should consult any orthopedic surgeon for the best opinion. Orthopedician can actually identify and understand exactly and properly treat.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Nirav Nimavat
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

i was skateboarding and fell on my arm, it was not bad at first, then the next day it happened again, and the next, then today during lunch i...