Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

How can a woman having small fetus increase the size of her baby ?

I am 30 weeks pregnant .My belly is very small. doctor after pressing the belly told my baby is small.i was 42 kg before pregnancy anf now i am 51 kg only.Please let me know how can i increase my baby size
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  83
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
You need to take healthy diet so as to increase ur baby's wt.
See that u have all the essential nutrients in diet.It should include vegetables,rice,roti,salad,dal,cereals,pulses,dry fruits,milk,eggs ,all fruits.
Take home-made ghee & butter regularly.
Ayu.tonic Shatavari Kalpa & taking Tab.Madhumalini Vasant 2 twice a day is a lot effective in growing baby wt.
You will get the advance of it ,surely.
Take care.
Answered: Mon, 11 Jul 2011
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
hello donaeapen,
welcome to hcm
thanks for the query
as far your weight is concerned its normal by 30 th week
have you done any usg scan?
generally if your doctor is suspecting IUGR then this scan will confirm it
so first consult your doctor and find out the cause for it
after all thing are clear from scan further advice can be given
take care
Answered: Mon, 11 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor