How can a sore bump on the right elbow be treated?

My right elbow looks the size of a golf ball, my whole arm is turning red; you can see an oval like shape running down my arm to my fingertips; super sore can hardly bend my arm. I don t see any holes like a spider bite or haven t been stung or anything like that. No fever. It started on Saturday evening and is getting worse.
Tue, 10 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

It could be of great help if you could send a picture of the affected arm so I can evaluate the changes there myself. I think the right arm and right elbow has been infected. Prescription antibiotics might be needed. Keep good local hygiene. Apply alternating hot and cold compresses to drain the pus inside. If you cannot get helped yourself, go to ER for immediate evaluation and treatment.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.