Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

How can a proportionate body since my upper body is very short ?

i have a short upper bodybut i have a long legsand its really confusing cause its not proportionalim 20 yrs old nowis there still a chance that my upper body will increase i have a short upper body,but i have a long legs,and its really confusing cause its not 20 yrs old now,,is there still a chance that my upper body will increase?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  63
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
the proportion of body youhave must be from birth .I am afraid there is hardly any medicine for selective growth.Still-you have a chance to impove as follows.
you can try exersises for steching upper body like single bar hanging .with protein &vitamin rich diet.
please get rid of thought of being disproportionate.Wear clothes suing your figure
with expert advice.
built your educational carrier to the top! so asto overcome the defficiency in looks.
be very social,linient to elders, helping ohers .very polished &pleasent person .
you are still very young with all the se things you are going to be a wonderful person! all the best!
Answered: Wed, 27 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor