Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

How can a person with irregular periods know her fertile days of the cycle ?

hi...i am 34 years old. i have 5 years old daughter,now i am thinking one more baby .but my period is ireguler ,45 or 50 day s after comes period ,so i can;t understand period cycle for pregnancy try.i want to know that what i will do for pregnacy?age 34, 5 4 height, 64 weight
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  34
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Do you have any constipation or abdominal pain. You could be having irregular period because of possible hormonal disturbance. You should get examined by Gynaecologist and hormones like thyroid, prolactin checked. Also ultrasound may be needed to look for ovarian cysts. Drink plenty of water. Do exercise everyday. Avoid fatty, junk food. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables as overweight can be associated with certain types of hormone disturbance. Once the cause is treated and your periods become regular you may have better chance to conceive.
Answered: Sun, 24 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor