Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

How can a person suffering from asthenospermia increase his sperm count ?

i am 33 yrs old ht.167cm, wt 70 kg asthnoospermia spermcount 48 mil/ml, motile-40%,nonmotile 25%, dead-35% married 3 yrs no issue. how can i improve the spermcouont and the % of active motile?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  68
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Pediatrician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, you have to rule out the cause of azoospermia,get blood test for hormons. you should consult with urogenital surgeon n start proper treatment ,do not worry this may be curable. as your sperm count is 48 which is near normal n this is called oligospermia not azoospermia.
Answered: Thu, 28 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor