How can a person have low good chelostorl?

how can a person have low good chelostorl?
Mon, 14 Dec 2009
's  Response
lack of excercise can lead to lower good cholesterol. excercise more and that may help to get it up.

My father is vacationing in the Philippines, went to the Dr for cold symptoms, and his heartbeat is 20-30bpm, and an x-ray shows his heart is enlarged. The Dr there wants to give him a pacemaker ASAP and says he may not make the flight back home (Los Angeles, USA - 16hrs) with his condition to get it taken care of here. He is hesitant to get the surgery done in a foreign country and is trying to get back home. How likely is death if he tries to fly back home, or at least to Honolulu (11hrs) to get the surgery? He is 70 years old and in good health besides this surprise.

Sir.. I am a polio affected person. I am troubling to walk. I have no money to go the good hospital. In government hospital not helping us. So please give me information aboutwhere I take good treatment in low budget. I have Yasasvini Cad of Karnataka Government. Please help me......

when a person has personality disorder narcissist and then also develops heart cabg, & diabatic, with UC Will not use the low fat diet, prefers high fat diet. Seams to have an arrogance And mean to family members but to outsiders appears to be a good guy! how the hell can you cope I guess my own conclusion is you can t,,,