Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

How can a penis skin that does not retract be treated ?

hii i m 27 year old and having problem of retraction of penis . Foreskin is still cover the glans of the penis , but only tip shows. i have no problem with urine etc.. Please suggest it creates problem during intercourse??
Asked On : Thu, 9 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  95
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,Welcome to HCM,
It seems that you are having problem of Phimosis.
If you are not able to retract foreskin then it may create problem while doing intercourse and can bring emergency if after forceful retraction skin does not come on its original position,is called Para phimosis.
If this problem is since long then it is phimosis but it appeared recently then it is likely that this may be due to collection of smegma under the fore skin and not cleaning daily while taking bath,then also you may get phimosis.
Consult surgeon and get Circumcision operation done.
So for marital relation this is a must.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 9 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor