How can a painful stomach ulcer be treated?

I am at work and I have a stomach ulcer and am still waiting for tests to see how bad it is but as I stand and walk around at work the pain seems to get worse and worse and I am not sure what to do
Thu, 7 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

* The intensity of such pain seems to be due to underlying inflammation of significant amount involving stomach, intestine or else.
* My recommendations at present:

-Take immediate leave from the work place.
-Attend ER to give primary relief with analgesic injection and other supportive medications.
-Return back with the reports when available.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
General Surgeon Dr. Bhagyesh V. Patel's  Response

* As the pain intensity is severe, I request you to take a leave from the work immediately.
* Until results turn out, I recommend an injection of proton pump inhibitor with pain killer for primary relief.