How can a painful Bartholin's cyst that hinders walking, sitting and even laying down be treated?

I’m not sure but I believe I have a bartholin cyst. It’s so painful to walk, sit and even lay down. I’m not sure exactly sure how it’s caused but I haven’t been sexually active in months. I don’t have medical insurance right now, but is their any home remedies I can do to ease the pain? Can it burst on its own?
Tue, 25 Sep 2018

It should be drained or it should be excised or marsupialisation should be done. Along with anti-inflammatory agents.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.