How can a muscle pull in the leg be treated?

I think I pulled hamstring while I bowling. It was my first time to bowl since about 5 years ago. I fell down while I throw bowling ball away. my friends picked me up and put me on the chair then I was almost blackout but back to normal. my leg still hurt and little swollen. Is that normal for me to get blackout? I never had this experience before.
Wed, 25 Apr 2018
Anesthesiologist 's  Response

Blackout can happen sometimes to anyone. If it is recurring then only you should worry about it.

Since your leg is swollen kindly get one x-ray to rule out if you have any hairline fractures or something.

If you have sprain, then you need to rest that limb so that it heals soon. You can take any anti-inflammatory or analgesic medication at this stage.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Archana