How can a fractured right foot be treated?

I have a bone contusion and a fractured ligament on my right foot. Accident happened 09/17/2017, a gallon bottle of punch dropped out of case landed on top my foot. I see specialist on Monday and was wondering what the course of treatment could be? I don’t have cash to pay,
Fri, 16 Feb 2018
Hello! Welcome to HealthcareMagic!

It would depend on the extent of the repair that may have occurred since the accident occurred. Repeat imaging to assess for changes would likely be needed. In many cases, watching and monitoring while staying off the foot, is recommended. I hope this helps.

Hopefully this clarifies your concerns. Thank you for the query.

Dr. Michelle Gibson James, General & Family Physician