How can a foreskin injury be treated?

Hi i had raw sex with a girl with out lube and when i got in her she pulled my skin back so hard it tore the under side of my head a little, i let it heal but now ive noticed when i pull my fourskin back its really tight there and has nairly webbed itself fusing a wall between the head and fourskin layer
Fri, 7 Jun 2019
Sexologist 's  Response

Since the wound healed it will produce a scar and shrink your skin. That's the reason for pain.

You can wait for it to get the elasticity by slowly retracting the skin apply moisturizing lotion. The final option can be circumcision.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr S.R.Raveendran, Sexologist