As per your clinical history, fistula needs surgical repair only and for blood in a cough
follow like this:
1) Do a clinical examination by your Doctor [Pulmonologist] and to confirm do few investigations like CBC with differential, Chest x-ray, Sputum tests(RE/ME/CULTURE), Pulmonary function test.
2) Discuss with your Doctor about antibiotics and cough syrup with broncodilator.
Do follow lifestyle modifications like this:
1) Try to avoid cigarette smoke.
2) Discuss vaccinations for flu
3) Try to wash your hands. To reduce your risk of catching a viral infection, wash your hands frequently and get in the habit of using hand sanitizers.
4) Try to wear a surgical mask at work and in crowds.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Uday Nath Sahoo