How can a cyst in the armpit be treated?

Hi I had a small cyst on my armpit it reptured on it’s own nearly 48 hours ago. I’ve been on antibiotics for the last 24 hours or so however my concern is that it’s left 2 small hole. What should I be doing those holes to close. Is that normal? If so how long does it normally take to close
Wed, 20 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

I think you are dealing with an abscess that has been ruptured spontaneously. No need to worry as it will respond well with antibiotics. You can continue antibiotics for five to seven days. Daily cleaning with soap and water. The holes will heal by it self, no need to worry.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.