How can a blister on the palm caused by skin burn be treated?

Hello good evening. My 1 year old daughter recently got a burn on her hand by touching a motor cycle exhaust pipe. This happened about 3 days ago. A big blister has formed on the palm of her hand. I have not taken her to the hospital because I am in a forgein country. We called family and they informed me of how to care for her burn. I also had a lot of advice from family here. Today the blister had popped open while she was playing. She does not seem to be in any pain, but I am very worried. Any advice would help.
Fri, 15 Mar 2019

It's actually a burn, which leads to blister. Now blister popped open. So underlying skin may be sensitive. You can apply over the counter available soframycin cream on the skin.

Also, try to avoid wetting of that area. If it gets infection and pus immediately consult a nearby physician.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Nirav Nimavat, General & Family Physician